Spend The Afternoon in Boston!
Have you ever been to Boston in the Spring? How about the summer? With all the trees blooming and leaves coming back from a crazy New England winter, Boston is a beautiful place to visit! Not sure what to do with an afternoon in Boston? Here are our suggestions for a great afternoon in Boston!
- Walk-Along The Freedom Trail: The Boston Freedom Trail is a great activity to bring your family and follow the famous red line throughout the beautiful city of Boston. The freedom trail goes over the United States' history and covers almost 2.5 miles throughout the city, covering many stops from Boston Common to Bunker Hill in Charlestown. Some of the famous destinations like the Massachusetts State House, Park Street Church, Kings Chapel, Faneuil Hall, the Paul Revere House, Bunker Hill Monument are just some of the 16 history-filled stops on the Freedom Trail!
- Dine and Eat in Faneuil Hall Market Place: While you're on the Freedom trail, make sure to carve out some time to eat lunch at Faneuil Hall's Market Place. This one-stop market is a must-see where you can food hop in their fantastic food court and shop various vendors/shops. After a tasty lunch, make sure to stop by our cart, Sea Boston USA, near Wagamama. We carry a fantastic variety of Boston apparel!
- Get Boston Memorabilia: Boston-themed apparel is a great way to have a physical memory of a great trip in Boston. Our cart is also a great place to get your family souvenirs, so make sure you grab everyone's sizes before coming down. We carry a wide variety of hats, t-shirts, and sweatshirts for the whole family (maybe start that Christmas shopping early).
- Find Us: Sea Boston USA is located in the historic Faneuil Hall Marketplace, with our cart right outside the food court center (near wagamama). You can also find our sister-company, Campus Gear, next to us. This cart offers an array of t-shirts, sweatshirts, and much more representing Boston's major universities of the area like Harvard, Boston College, Boston University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and the Berkley School of Music.
- Take a Duck Boat Tour: Boston's Duck Boat tour is the best way to learn the city's history and ride in style. The Duck Boats are known as Boston's pride and have had every sports championship traditionally celebrate their victories with the famous duck boats.
- Fun Fact: Every Boston team has spent many hours celebrating the Super Bowl, World Series, NBA Finals, and Stanley Cup win on the duck boats. Not only are these boats unique in American history, but they also hold their place in sports history! With so many winning teams out of Boston, we at Sea Boston USA don't like to choose just one, so our Boston gear can be worn and represented in any sporting event!
- Get Tickets
Coming to the city of Boston is always a great trip, whether it being your first time or your hundredth time, you always find something new or different to do! Hundreds of food options and outdoor socially distant activities, Boston is a great place to spend time with your family and get outdoors. With Spring around the corner, plan your trip to Boston and make sure you block out an hour or more to take a trip down to Sea Boston USA to get all your Boston gear so you can always remember the fantastic time you had!
We hope to see you "wicked" soon!